Water Quality Monitoring equipment
Understanding the life cycle of water is essential for us to live on the earth. Water will be consumed, polluted, treated, discharged, and then returned as our water resource again through various sources such as rain. It is especially critical to monitor the wastewater discharge from a factory to protect our water resources.
Water Quality Monitoring System (WQMS) is a facility to measure water pollutants. The required parameters are customized according to the type of factory and discharge regulations. Al Ghalowa has the knowledge and expertise to provide a suitable system to meet your regulation requirement.
Al Ghalowa provides a broad spectrum of products in the field of on-line measurement and control systems. We offer a comprehensive supply from individual sensors to complete solutions. Our products are build to form a modular and scalable system that can be easily customized for most different needs.
Online water Quality Monitoring Station
Remote online water and industrial water quality monitoring station that is capable of measuring a multitude of water quality parameters continuously, and reporting this data to a central station via the GSM network. The system has been designed to offer complete monitoring and reporting solution, from the sensor to software in the central station.
- NH4 range
- PH range
- O&G range
- TSS range
- Blue-green Alga
- Chlorophyll Sensor and others
U-50 Series Multiparameter Water Quality Meter
The U-50 Series multi-parameter water quality meters are equipped to measure and log data for as many as 11 parameters simultaneously with one single probe. Experience the durability, reliability and intuitive software that will exceed your expectations. Monitor surface water and ground water by deploying the probe directly into a body of water or using a flow cell.
- Dissolved Oxygen
- TDS(Total Dissolved Solid)
- Seawater specific gravity
- Turbidity (LED)
- Turbidity (Tangsten lamp)
- Water depth
- ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential)
- pH (mV)
Metalyser Field Pro HM3000
Trace2o has developed the Metalyser Field Pro HM3000, which incorporates a tablet PC for the more experienced water analyst. Based on the award-winning Metalyser HM1000, our new instrument features an enhanced range of parameters for field based detection of heavy metals. The integrated tablet PC provides instant graphical data, via the dedicated pre-loaded Metaware software. The advanced user will benefit from the increased accuracy and precision that this provides.
Benefits of the Metalyser Field Pro HM3000
- Field based detection of heavy metals to low ppb concentrations using the popular Metalyser instrument but with a tablet PC offering advanced levels of analysis
- Rapid results allowing immediate remedial action to be taken
- Integrated tablet PC incorporating Metaware software, displays and stores all of the graphical data, allowing the more advanced user to undertake enhanced analysis at site
- Data manipulation using the table PC allows for extended detection limits and high levels of accuracy
- Rugged and durable PC and instrumentation built for a tough environment which enable operation even in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to measure up to 16 parameters – As (III), As (total), Au, Bi, Cd, Co, Cr (VI), Cu, Hg, Mn, Ni, Pb, Se, Sn, Tl, Zn
OCMA 500 – Oil content analyzer
OCMA-500 to measure concentration of oil contained in drainage and environmental water.
After injecting the water sample and solvent, all you have to do is press the start button,and the system will automatically conduct the monitoring operation from oil extraction to sample measurement and draining. With no more troublesome operations like opening/closing the drainage valve, monitoring is speeded up.In addition, the color graphic LCD and the backlit extraction tank have improved operability.